"You are in charge of your actions. Your good deeds are your refuge"

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16 4:30 PM
      Hi Sharon and Group,

      I�ve just come up with the following upekkha (equanimity) phrases:

      "You are in charge of your actions. Your good deeds are your refuge."

      Sources:
      The Four Sublime States by Nyanaponika
      http://www.accesstoinsight.org/lib/bps/wheels/wheel006.html

      The Four Sublime Attitudes by Thanissaro Bhikkhu
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Buddhaviharas/message/1612

      May this be of benefit;

      May you be well and happy and serene / Antony.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 16 5:02 PM
        On third thought I like this original statement. We are in charge of our
        present actions and our past and present good deeds are our refuge.