Hi Marissa :o)

  • mettamelb
    Message 1 of 24 , Jun 10, 2004
      Dear Marissa,

      It's good to hear from you! I'm glad to hear that you
      are managing ok in the face of these stressors in your
      life. I hope they disappear as soon as is humanly
      possible. Things take time, so please, do be kind to
      yourself and give yourself lots of lovingkindness
      every day. It sounds like you are and I'm glad to hear
      it!

      With Metta,
      Donna.

      =====

      Namo tassa bhagavato arahato sammasambuddhassa

      http://au.movies.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 24 , Jun 10, 2004
        Marissa,

        I agree with Donna! And regarding your current tough times, as Thich
        Nhat Hanh would say, "Long live impermanence!"

        :o)

        --- In Buddhaviharas@yahoogroups.com, mettamelb <mettamelb@y...>
        wrote:
        > Dear Marissa,
        >
        > It's good to hear from you! I'm glad to hear that you
        > are managing ok in the face of these stressors in your
        > life. I hope they disappear as soon as is humanly
        > possible. Things take time, so please, do be kind to
        > yourself and give yourself lots of lovingkindness
        > every day. It sounds like you are and I'm glad to hear
        > it!
        >
        > With Metta,
        > Donna.
        >
        > =====
        >
        > Namo tassa bhagavato arahato sammasambuddhassa

        > http://au.movies.yahoo.com
      • marissa weiler
        Message 3 of 24 , Jun 18, 2004
          DEAR Sharon and Donna!!!! Love and hugs to you
          both!!!!! I loved Donna's note so much and Sharon,
          it's so precious to receive yours too!! Phil, how are
          you? I so agree Sharon and Donna, "Long Live
          Impermanence"!! :) It is a glorious warm night here in
          Vancouver and on what was a sad time tonight I cuddled
          with my precious Willum - he is such a wonderful
          friend and buddie - my 3 yr. old Scottish Terrier!! He
          is so gentle and loving. Then we went and got FRESH
          strawberries and some fresh organic blueberries and
          whoa, what a beautiful combination of flovors. I
          mindfully ate them, slowly, taking in the luscious
          taste. Sylvia Boorstein writes about "being mindful
          and meditative while eating" and what a wonderful
          experience that is. It's a practice! Much metta to all
          and so much peace, Marissa.--- Sharon
          ---------------------------------

          wrote:
          > Dear Marissa,
          >
          > It's good to hear from you! I'm glad to hear that
          you
          > are managing ok in the face of these stressors in
          your
          > life. I hope they disappear as soon as is humanly
          > possible. Things take time, so please, do be kind to
          > yourself and give yourself lots of lovingkindness
          > every day. It sounds like you are and I'm glad to
          hear
          > it!
          >
          > With Metta,
          > Donna.
          >
          > =====
          >
          > Namo tassa bhagavato arahato sammasambuddhassa
          >

          > Find local movie times and trailers on Yahoo!
          Movies.
          > http://au.movies.yahoo.com

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

          Terms of Service.

        • mettamelb
          Message 4 of 24 , Jun 19, 2004
            Dear Marissa,
            Yes, love and hugs to you too, and 'long live
            impermanence'!!!!! Ha. I'm really liking Thich Nhat
            Hanh. And, I like that mindful eating you are talking
            about, Marissa. Mindfulness is great for
            everything...and, as they say, there can never be
            enough of it! :o)
            With Metta,
            Donna.