Blocked author

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2004
      Hi Everyone,

      Sorry about the spam that slipped through! I have already blocked
      the sender from participating in the list in the future.

      If this kind of spam becomes a regular occurrence, I will change the
      list to "moderated" status. Unless it becomes a real problem,
      though, I won't change anything. It's nice for everyone to be able
      to post "at will."

      Thanks for all of the great interaction from everyone!