Re: Lovingkindness

  • Philip
    Message 1 of 43 , Jun 8, 2004
      Hi Marissa!

      Nice to hear from you! I've been missing your posts. I hope the
      lovely Vancouver summer sun is shining for you these days. It's the
      rainy season here.

      Metta,
      Phil
      --- In Buddhaviharas@yahoogroups.com, marissa weiler

      Message 43 of 43 , Sep 17, 2009
        "If perceptions lead to behaviors, can our thoughts bring love into our lives? Absolutely. I know for a fact that we can make the choice to love, that we can make that choice come alive, and that it's sustainable, renewable, and ever-deepening."

        ~ Barry Neil Kaufman, excerpted from Handbook for the Heart (Ed. John Gray), Back Bay Publishers, 1998.