Re: Hi Sharon...& group

  • Philip
    Message 1 of 24 , Jun 6, 2004
      Nice to hear from you, Donna. :)

      Metta,
      Phil

      --- In Buddhaviharas@yahoogroups.com, mettamelb <mettamelb@y...>
      wrote:
      > Dear Sharon,
      > Sorry to hear about the scare with your husband's
      > health. I'm glad to hear they have checked him out and
      > that you know what the matter is, and that things are
      > ok now.
      >
      > I haven't been posting for a while, but I try to check
      > out your postings when I can and it's good to know
      > that if I miss any, I can just read back over old
      > posts and catch up. You always find great quotes!
      >
      > And, it's also nice to know that all you nice people
      > are out there in the world! I'm sending metta out
      > there to you all! :o)
      > With Lovingkindness,
      > Donna.
      >
      > =====

      > http://au.movies.yahoo.com
    • mettamelb
      Message 2 of 24 , Jun 10, 2004
        Dear Marissa,

        It's good to hear from you! I'm glad to hear that you
        are managing ok in the face of these stressors in your
        life. I hope they disappear as soon as is humanly
        possible. Things take time, so please, do be kind to
        yourself and give yourself lots of lovingkindness
        every day. It sounds like you are and I'm glad to hear
        it!

        With Metta,
        Donna.

        =====

        Namo tassa bhagavato arahato sammasambuddhassa

        http://au.movies.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 24 , Jun 10, 2004
          Marissa,

          I agree with Donna! And regarding your current tough times, as Thich
          Nhat Hanh would say, "Long live impermanence!"

          :o)

          wrote:
          > Dear Marissa,
          >
          > It's good to hear from you! I'm glad to hear that you
          > are managing ok in the face of these stressors in your
          > life. I hope they disappear as soon as is humanly
          > possible. Things take time, so please, do be kind to
          > yourself and give yourself lots of lovingkindness
          > every day. It sounds like you are and I'm glad to hear
          > it!
          >
          > With Metta,
          > Donna.
          >
          > =====
          >
          > Namo tassa bhagavato arahato sammasambuddhassa

          > http://au.movies.yahoo.com
        • marissa weiler
          Message 4 of 24 , Jun 18, 2004
            DEAR Sharon and Donna!!!! Love and hugs to you
            both!!!!! I loved Donna's note so much and Sharon,
            it's so precious to receive yours too!! Phil, how are
            you? I so agree Sharon and Donna, "Long Live
            Impermanence"!! :) It is a glorious warm night here in
            Vancouver and on what was a sad time tonight I cuddled
            with my precious Willum - he is such a wonderful
            friend and buddie - my 3 yr. old Scottish Terrier!! He
            is so gentle and loving. Then we went and got FRESH
            strawberries and some fresh organic blueberries and
            whoa, what a beautiful combination of flovors. I
            mindfully ate them, slowly, taking in the luscious
            taste. Sylvia Boorstein writes about "being mindful
            and meditative while eating" and what a wonderful
            experience that is. It's a practice! Much metta to all
            and so much peace, Marissa.--- Sharon
            ---------------------------------

            wrote:
            > Dear Marissa,
            >
            > It's good to hear from you! I'm glad to hear that
            you
            > are managing ok in the face of these stressors in
            your
            > life. I hope they disappear as soon as is humanly
            > possible. Things take time, so please, do be kind to
            > yourself and give yourself lots of lovingkindness
            > every day. It sounds like you are and I'm glad to
            hear
            > it!
            >
            > With Metta,
            > Donna.
            >
            > =====
            >
            > Namo tassa bhagavato arahato sammasambuddhassa
            >

            > Find local movie times and trailers on Yahoo!
            Movies.
            > http://au.movies.yahoo.com

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

            Terms of Service.

          • mettamelb
            Message 5 of 24 , Jun 19, 2004
              Dear Marissa,
              Yes, love and hugs to you too, and 'long live
              impermanence'!!!!! Ha. I'm really liking Thich Nhat
              Hanh. And, I like that mindful eating you are talking
              about, Marissa. Mindfulness is great for
              everything...and, as they say, there can never be
              enough of it! :o)
              With Metta,
              Donna.