Re: Hi Sharon...& group

    Message 1 of 24 , Jun 6, 2004
      Thanks, Donna!

      :o)

      Sharon

      --- In Buddhaviharas@yahoogroups.com, mettamelb <mettamelb@y...>
      wrote:
      > Dear Sharon,
      > Sorry to hear about the scare with your husband's
      > health. I'm glad to hear they have checked him out and
      > that you know what the matter is, and that things are
      > ok now.
      >
      > I haven't been posting for a while, but I try to check
      > out your postings when I can and it's good to know
      > that if I miss any, I can just read back over old
      > posts and catch up. You always find great quotes!
      >
      > And, it's also nice to know that all you nice people
      > are out there in the world! I'm sending metta out
      > there to you all! :o)
      > With Lovingkindness,
      > Donna.
      >
      > =====
      >
      > Namo tassa bhagavato arahato sammasambuddhassa

      > http://au.movies.yahoo.com
    • Philip
      Message 2 of 24 , Jun 6, 2004
        Nice to hear from you, Donna. :)

        Metta,
        Phil

        wrote:
        > Dear Sharon,
        > Sorry to hear about the scare with your husband's
        > health. I'm glad to hear they have checked him out and
        > that you know what the matter is, and that things are
        > ok now.
        >
        > I haven't been posting for a while, but I try to check
        > out your postings when I can and it's good to know
        > that if I miss any, I can just read back over old
        > posts and catch up. You always find great quotes!
        >
        > And, it's also nice to know that all you nice people
        > are out there in the world! I'm sending metta out
        > there to you all! :o)
        > With Lovingkindness,
        > Donna.
        >
        > =====

        > http://au.movies.yahoo.com
      • mettamelb
        Message 3 of 24 , Jun 10, 2004
          Dear Marissa,

          It's good to hear from you! I'm glad to hear that you
          are managing ok in the face of these stressors in your
          life. I hope they disappear as soon as is humanly
          possible. Things take time, so please, do be kind to
          yourself and give yourself lots of lovingkindness
          every day. It sounds like you are and I'm glad to hear
          it!

          With Metta,
          Donna.

          =====

          Message 4 of 24 , Jun 10, 2004
            Marissa,

            I agree with Donna! And regarding your current tough times, as Thich
            Nhat Hanh would say, "Long live impermanence!"

            :o)

            wrote:
            > Dear Marissa,
            >
            > It's good to hear from you! I'm glad to hear that you
            > are managing ok in the face of these stressors in your
            > life. I hope they disappear as soon as is humanly
            > possible. Things take time, so please, do be kind to
            > yourself and give yourself lots of lovingkindness
            > every day. It sounds like you are and I'm glad to hear
            > it!
            >
            > With Metta,
            > Donna.
            >
            > =====
            >
            > Namo tassa bhagavato arahato sammasambuddhassa

            > http://au.movies.yahoo.com
          • marissa weiler
            Message 5 of 24 , Jun 18, 2004
              DEAR Sharon and Donna!!!! Love and hugs to you
              both!!!!! I loved Donna's note so much and Sharon,
              it's so precious to receive yours too!! Phil, how are
              you? I so agree Sharon and Donna, "Long Live
              Impermanence"!! :) It is a glorious warm night here in
              Vancouver and on what was a sad time tonight I cuddled
              with my precious Willum - he is such a wonderful
              friend and buddie - my 3 yr. old Scottish Terrier!! He
              is so gentle and loving. Then we went and got FRESH
              strawberries and some fresh organic blueberries and
              whoa, what a beautiful combination of flovors. I
              mindfully ate them, slowly, taking in the luscious
              taste. Sylvia Boorstein writes about "being mindful
              and meditative while eating" and what a wonderful
              experience that is. It's a practice! Much metta to all
              and so much peace, Marissa.--- Sharon
              ---------------------------------

              wrote:
              > Dear Marissa,
              >
              > It's good to hear from you! I'm glad to hear that
              you
              > are managing ok in the face of these stressors in
              your
              > life. I hope they disappear as soon as is humanly
              > possible. Things take time, so please, do be kind to
              > yourself and give yourself lots of lovingkindness
              > every day. It sounds like you are and I'm glad to
              hear
              > it!
              >
              > With Metta,
              > Donna.
              >
              > =====
              >
              > Namo tassa bhagavato arahato sammasambuddhassa
              >

              > Find local movie times and trailers on Yahoo!
              Movies.
              > http://au.movies.yahoo.com

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

              Terms of Service.

            • mettamelb
              Message 6 of 24 , Jun 19, 2004
                Dear Marissa,
                Yes, love and hugs to you too, and 'long live
                impermanence'!!!!! Ha. I'm really liking Thich Nhat
                Hanh. And, I like that mindful eating you are talking
                about, Marissa. Mindfulness is great for
                everything...and, as they say, there can never be
                enough of it! :o)
                With Metta,
                Donna.