Hi Sharon...& group

  • mettamelb
    Message 1 of 24 , Jun 6 5:36 AM
      Dear Sharon,
      Sorry to hear about the scare with your husband's
      health. I'm glad to hear they have checked him out and
      that you know what the matter is, and that things are
      ok now.

      I haven't been posting for a while, but I try to check
      out your postings when I can and it's good to know
      that if I miss any, I can just read back over old
      posts and catch up. You always find great quotes!

      And, it's also nice to know that all you nice people
      are out there in the world! I'm sending metta out
      there to you all! :o)
      With Lovingkindness,
      Donna.

      =====

      Namo tassa bhagavato arahato sammasambuddhassa

      http://au.movies.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 24 , Jun 6 6:08 PM
        Thanks, Donna!

        :o)

        Sharon

        --- In Buddhaviharas@yahoogroups.com, mettamelb <mettamelb@y...>
        wrote:
        > Dear Sharon,
        > Sorry to hear about the scare with your husband's
        > health. I'm glad to hear they have checked him out and
        > that you know what the matter is, and that things are
        > ok now.
        >
        > I haven't been posting for a while, but I try to check
        > out your postings when I can and it's good to know
        > that if I miss any, I can just read back over old
        > posts and catch up. You always find great quotes!
        >
        > And, it's also nice to know that all you nice people
        > are out there in the world! I'm sending metta out
        > there to you all! :o)
        > With Lovingkindness,
        > Donna.
        >
        > =====
        >
        > Namo tassa bhagavato arahato sammasambuddhassa

        > http://au.movies.yahoo.com
      • Philip
        Message 3 of 24 , Jun 6 6:21 PM
          Nice to hear from you, Donna. :)

          Metta,
          Phil

          wrote:
          > Dear Sharon,
          > Sorry to hear about the scare with your husband's
          > health. I'm glad to hear they have checked him out and
          > that you know what the matter is, and that things are
          > ok now.
          >
          > I haven't been posting for a while, but I try to check
          > out your postings when I can and it's good to know
          > that if I miss any, I can just read back over old
          > posts and catch up. You always find great quotes!
          >
          > And, it's also nice to know that all you nice people
          > are out there in the world! I'm sending metta out
          > there to you all! :o)
          > With Lovingkindness,
          > Donna.
          >
          > =====

          > http://au.movies.yahoo.com
        • mettamelb
          Message 4 of 24 , Jun 10 6:13 AM
            Dear Marissa,

            It's good to hear from you! I'm glad to hear that you
            are managing ok in the face of these stressors in your
            life. I hope they disappear as soon as is humanly
            possible. Things take time, so please, do be kind to
            yourself and give yourself lots of lovingkindness
            every day. It sounds like you are and I'm glad to hear
            it!

            With Metta,
            Donna.

            =====

            Message 5 of 24 , Jun 10 2:47 PM
              Marissa,

              I agree with Donna! And regarding your current tough times, as Thich
              Nhat Hanh would say, "Long live impermanence!"

              :o)

              wrote:
              > Dear Marissa,
              >
              > It's good to hear from you! I'm glad to hear that you
              > are managing ok in the face of these stressors in your
              > life. I hope they disappear as soon as is humanly
              > possible. Things take time, so please, do be kind to
              > yourself and give yourself lots of lovingkindness
              > every day. It sounds like you are and I'm glad to hear
              > it!
              >
              > With Metta,
              > Donna.
              >
              > =====
              >
              > Namo tassa bhagavato arahato sammasambuddhassa

              > http://au.movies.yahoo.com
            • marissa weiler
              Message 6 of 24 , Jun 18 11:20 PM
                DEAR Sharon and Donna!!!! Love and hugs to you
                both!!!!! I loved Donna's note so much and Sharon,
                it's so precious to receive yours too!! Phil, how are
                you? I so agree Sharon and Donna, "Long Live
                Impermanence"!! :) It is a glorious warm night here in
                Vancouver and on what was a sad time tonight I cuddled
                with my precious Willum - he is such a wonderful
                friend and buddie - my 3 yr. old Scottish Terrier!! He
                is so gentle and loving. Then we went and got FRESH
                strawberries and some fresh organic blueberries and
                whoa, what a beautiful combination of flovors. I
                mindfully ate them, slowly, taking in the luscious
                taste. Sylvia Boorstein writes about "being mindful
                and meditative while eating" and what a wonderful
                experience that is. It's a practice! Much metta to all
                and so much peace, Marissa.--- Sharon
                ---------------------------------

                wrote:
                > Dear Marissa,
                >
                > It's good to hear from you! I'm glad to hear that
                you
                > are managing ok in the face of these stressors in
                your
                > life. I hope they disappear as soon as is humanly
                > possible. Things take time, so please, do be kind to
                > yourself and give yourself lots of lovingkindness
                > every day. It sounds like you are and I'm glad to
                hear
                > it!
                >
                > With Metta,
                > Donna.
                >
                > =====
                >
                > Namo tassa bhagavato arahato sammasambuddhassa
                >

                > Find local movie times and trailers on Yahoo!
                Movies.
                > http://au.movies.yahoo.com

                Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

                Terms of Service.

              • mettamelb
                Message 7 of 24 , Jun 19 8:10 AM
                  Dear Marissa,
                  Yes, love and hugs to you too, and 'long live
                  impermanence'!!!!! Ha. I'm really liking Thich Nhat
                  Hanh. And, I like that mindful eating you are talking
                  about, Marissa. Mindfulness is great for
                  everything...and, as they say, there can never be
                  enough of it! :o)
                  With Metta,
                  Donna.