A warm invite to new Yahoo group "forgivenessBuddhism"

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2004
      Dear Sharon, Phil and other Group participants and guests,

      I warmly invite you to join a new Yahoogroup I've set up called
      "forgivenessBuddhism".

      Does forgiveness get harder as you get older because there are more evil
      deeds to remember?
      I turn 34 this month and it seems to be getting harder as time goes by
      although the Buddha's teachings such as Sankha Sutta
      and a Dhammapada quote:

      "hatred never ceases by hatred;
      by love alone it is quelled.
      This is a truth of ancient date,
      today still unexcelled."

      Thanks / Antony.

      SEEK: Now with over 50,000 dream jobs! Click here:
      http://ninemsn.seek.com.au?hotmail