Hi

  • Judy James
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2012
      Hope you get this on time, I made a trip to Madrid, Spain and had my bag stolen from me with my passport and personal effects therein. The embassy has just issued me a temporary passport but I have to pay for a ticket and settle hotel bills. I've made contact with my bank but it would take me 5 working days to access funds in my account from Madrid.

      Western Union transfer is the best option to send money to me. Let me know if you need my details(Full names/location) to make the transfer. You can reach me via email or the Blue Island hotel's desk phone +34962463149.

      Let me know if you can be of any help.

      Judy