JUNE SITTING GROUP MEETING

  • Hai Nguyen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2008

      Hello,

      This month sitting group meeting is on Monday June 9th from 6:30PM to 8:00PM at Judy’s home in Arlington.  Please let Judy know (judyhjames@...) if you are going to be able to attend.

      Last week, Montrese shared with me the attached article on the New York Times titled “Lotus Therapy”.  It is a very informal article on Mindfulness meditation in today society.  Let me know your thoughts on this article.

      Looking forward to see everyone at the sitting group next Monday.

      Hai

    • Judy James
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 6, 2008
        Hai,
        Terribly sorry but Anne has a gardener coming to help her on Monday evening.  I suggest we keep it the same date and move it to Janet's home if possible.

        Judy

        Hai Nguyen <hai_nguyen@...> wrote:
        Hello,
        This month sitting group meeting is on Monday June 9th from 6:30PM to 8:00PM at Judy’s home in Arlington.  Please let Judy know (judyhjames@yahoo. com) if you are going to be able to attend.

      • rckingjr@verizon.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 6, 2008
          Hi all,

          Monday at my house will not work out because we have three dogs and three cats (my son's menagerie) and they are not being picked up until Tuesday.

          The following Monday (the 15th) is fine here. Sorry about Monday.

          Janet