Welcome to the Intro to the Buddha's Teachings class

  • Judy James
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2007
      Hi everyone,

      We are very excited about this class and want to welcome everyone.
      The class begins this Thursday, December 13, 2007.  We will meet at my home from 6:30-8:30 pm.  My address is:

      3901 S. 8th Street
      Arlington, Va.  22204

      My phone number is 703-521-2319.

      Look forward to seeing everyone this week!

      Judy James

    • kluu1203@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 10, 2007
        Hi Everyone,