169WISH EVERYONE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY

  • Hai Nguyen
    Dec 16, 2008

      Good morning friends,

      I would like to apology for not having a sitting group meeting this month due to my travel schedule.  This morning, I will be leaving for the airport again to fly to the West coast.  I will also be staying for a few days at Kim Son monastery on mount Madonna in Northern California for some relaxation time (:-))

      About a month ago, John and I have made a commitment to sit in meditation each day for 15 minutes to support each other daily practice.  Since then, we have exchanged email to share the experiences and support each others.  Daily practice is not easy in today busy life.  This is a practical way to continue the practice.  I am hoping that you would consider joining this “15 minutes Sitting Group” to deepen your practice.  If you are interested, please contact John Beier for more information.

      I would also like to take this opportunity to thanks everyone for your present, practice, and support to the group and me in the past year.   I would like to wish everyone a wonderful holiday with friends and family in mindfulness.

      Your friend,

      Hai