159NOVEMBER 11th SITTING GROUP MEETING

  • Hai Nguyen
    Oct 31, 2008

      Dear friends,

           The November Sitting Group meeting will be at Judy James's home in South Arlington on Tuesday Nov 11th at 6:30 PM.  Please contact Judy (judyhjames@...) and let her know if you would be able to attend.

      We would also like to share with you a few photos from last weekend “Refreshing Our Hearts with Loving Kindness” Meditation Retreat at Sinh Thuc Meditation Center.  It was a wonderful weekend for many of us to be together and deepen the practice.

      Happy Halloween (:-)

      Hai

      Walking meditation in the Autumn Forest

      Mindful Tai Chi Movements

      Being Still and Enjoy the Colorful mountain