152SEPT 20th MEDITATION WORKSHOP & AN INTERVIEW ON MINDFULNESS MEDITATION

  • Hai Nguyen
    Aug 29, 2008

      Dear friends,

      It is hard to believe that Summer is almost over and the Fall season is around the corner.  For the month of September, we will not have a sitting group meeting, since we will have a 1-day mindfulness meditation workshop on “Tapping Into Our Inner Source of Happiness” in Reston on Saturday Sept 20th.  We are hoping to see you at the workshop and together we will practice to be in touch with the happiness that is available in all of us.  Attached is the brochure on the September workshop.

      We also would like to share with you an interesting interview with Daniel Goleman; an author, a psychologist, and a mindfulness meditation practitioner; on the subject of “How to cure Destructive Emotions.”  It has many very interesting data on how mindfulness meditation can directly affect the destructive emotions.  Let us know what you think and what surprise you the most from the interview.

      Have a relaxing weekend,

      Hai

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic