146RE: A INTERESTING ARTICLE ON THE FAST PACE OF LIFE

  • Hai Nguyen
    Aug 6, 2008
      Thank you Kim, Mirte, Janet, and John for sharing your thoughts on this interesting topic of Multitasking.  They were wonderful discussion.

      Let's look at the word Multitasking.  It means the ability to execute or do more than one task at a time.  Previously, this word is often used in the computer world to describe the multi-processing capability of the computer.  Today, the word is also quite popular for us, human (:-))

      As we experienced, most of us are often multitasking.  However, I believe the issue is not so much about whether we should multitask or not OR whether multitasking is good or bad for us.  I think the important issue is about our intention and awareness.  So I would like to raise new issues on this topic for contempation and discussion.
      1. When we multitask, do we really aware and consciously want to multitask or we do it because of life circumstances, busy schedule pushing us to multitask?
      2. When we multitask, are we aware of how much we can do this and still be able to have good quality of life or we just do whatever "life required"?
      Let's learn together and take a few minutes to send in your thoughts.  Looking forward to read more sharing from everyone.

      Hai
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic