142SHARING FROM MIRTE ON THE TOPIC OF THE FAST PACE OF LIFE

  • Hai Nguyen
    Aug 1 4:43 AM

      From: mindfulnessmeditation@yahoogroups.com [mailto:mindfulnessmeditation@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of mirtewildt@...
      Sent: Friday, August 01, 2008 2:05 AM
      To: mindfulnessmeditation@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [mindfulnessmeditation] A INTERESTING ARTICLE ON THE FAST PACE OF LIFE

      Hi,Mirte here.
      I had a guest for 20 days here at home,a yung boy of therteen coming from Germany. He is half German half French, we spoke four languages at the time,german,french,english and my husband's and mine italian. It was fun and nice but to day after sending him home I said :now i want silence und just one language,please. My brain is tired!
      Multitasking is not only physical, I have noticed that while writing I think of something else,or while reading my mind is wandering ,but can be alert and conscious, I know I should be in one moment and be there but it happens.
      People who drive and talk on the phone or do other things are just silly,not multitasking,but sometimes I watch Tv in the kitchen while cooking ore cleaning,but to me it is a relaxing moment.
      I think young people have this problem of multitasking because life is so demanding for them, they should have priorities but who are we to tell them?
      M.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic