File - WelcomeMessage.txt

  • BrowardDrumCircle@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2005
      Broward Saturday Drum Circle

      What: Drum Circle
      When: 4PM - Every Saturday afternoon
      Where: Fern Forest Nature Park (in the picnic area)
      201 Lyons Road
      Coconut Creek
      954 970 0150

      (West side of Lyons Road just south of Atlantic Blvd.)

      The park closes at 6pm. We will be druming about an hour and will be using an area behind the pavilion so bring your own seating. The pavilion is on the right side just before the first parking lot. Walk through the pavilion and keep on the concrete path. Listen for the drums.

      Fern Forest is a small park and parking is limited so car pooling would be a good thing to do. We must be out of there before the park closes.

      Fern Forest rules: no advertisements - no money changes hands