Re: [BrowardDrumCircle] Coconut Creek Drum Circle September 21, 2005 Drum Cir...

  • jpsj@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2005
      Hey!   This sounds fun to spread the Beat. Would like to attend as of now .  I will need some directions to the park though.    Thanks    jeff            Drum for Love, Peace  & Health
    • Sophia Letourneau
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2005
        the best way to get driving directions is to use mapquest
        http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp