Ft Lauderdale Sept 24, 06 'Living a Magickal Life'

  • sophia letourneau
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2006
      Press Release
      September 03, 2006

      The public is invited to attend 'Living a Magickal Life'

      'Living a Magickal Life' is hosted and sponsored by the Unitarian
      Universalist Church of Ft Lauderdale and will be held for the 11 AM Sunday
      Service, September 24, 2006 at the Unitarian Universalist Church of Ft
      Lauderdale, 3970 NW 21st Avenue (between Commercial and Oakland Park),
      Oakland Park, FL 33309.

      'free'
      For Information call:
      Unitarian Universalist Church of Ft Lauderdale 954-484-6734

      'There is more to life than our daily grind and staying above water. Some in
      our local community look to the Old Ways, before the time of Christianity to
      find their answers and peace. Perhaps they have done some research. Perhaps
      they are reconstructing from fragments. But, yes, it includes an element of
      the Divine Feminine and a reverence for the Earth.

      It's not about re-watching scenes from Harry Potter or the current Hollywood
      production of The Wicker Man. It's as old as the Story of Adam and his first
      wife.

      At the Sunday Service, September 24, 11 am at the Unitarian Universalist
      Church of Fort Lauderdale, some of our resident UU Pagans will share with us
      and give us a new take on Pagan Spirituality'.

      Visit the Unitarian Universalist Church of Ft Lauderdale website for details
      on other Unitarian Universalist Church of Ft Lauderdale activities.
      http://uucfl.org

      Windows Live Spaces is here! It�s easy to create your own personal Web site.
      http://spaces.live.com/signup.aspx