UUCFL Labyrinth Yearly Mulch Party - 3 PM -Sunday March 10, 2013

  • Sophia Letourneau
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2013
      UUCFL Labyrinth Yearly Mulch Party - 3 PM -Sunday March 10, 2013
      Unitarian Universalist Church 3970 NW 21 Avenue,Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309

      This is the 11th Year anniversary of the UUCFL Labyrinth.

      The Permanent Labyrinth was completed on March 16, 2002.
      It was last mulched on March 11, 2012.
      It is time for the Yearly Mulch Party.  YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Come One, Come All, have a wonderful time.

      Help, Help, Lots of Help is needed to get the mulch spread on The Labyrinth.

      I will have lots of Pizza and ice cold water (Cold Beer for the adults)

      Bring your self, your children, a picnic lunch,
           and we will have a great time.

      You are invited:
      WHAT:  Labyrinth Yearly Mulch Party.
      WHEN:  Sunday March 10, 2013 - 3 PM.
      WHERE: Unitarian Universalist Church 3970 NW 21 Avenue,Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
       (North side of Church)
              3970 NW 21 Avenue,
              Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309.
      WHY:   Spreading Mulch on The Labyrinth.

      We will have 225 bags of cypress mulch for the paths
       and 25 bags of red mulch for the center.

      We need lots of help in getting the mulch spread.
      Come to the labyrinth on Sunday March 10, 2013 - 3 PM
       and help get The Mulch spread onto The Labyrinth.

      Cya then.

      Goddess Love and Blessings :))
      Sophia
      http://sophialinus.webs.com/