2:30-4:40 PM Saturday = Broward Drum Circle, 11/5/2011, 2:30 pm

  • BrowardDrumCircle@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2011
      Reminder from: BrowardDrumCircle Yahoo! Group

      Title: 2:30-4:40 PM Saturday = Broward Drum Circle

      Date: Saturday November 5, 2011
      Time: 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: Fern Forest Nature Park (in the picnic area)
      Street: 201 South Lyons Road
      City State Zip: Coconut Creek, Florida 33063
      Phone: 954-984-4183
      Notes: 2:30 PM - 4:40 PM Every Saturday afternoon - Rain or Shine
      Fern Forest Nature Center (in the picnic area)
      201 South Lyons Road
      Coconut Creek, Florida 33063
      954-984-4183

      (West side of Lyons Road just south of Atlantic Blvd.)

      The park closes at 5 PM.
      We will be druming about two hours
      in the pavilion on the right side
      just before the first parking lot.

      Park your car and walk to the pavilion. Listen for the drums.
      Bring your Drums, or any Percussion/Musical instrument
      (bucket, can, wooden spoons whatever you have).
      Fern Forest is a small park and parking is limited so
      car pooling would be a good thing to do.
      We must be out of there before the park closes.

      Fern Forest rules: No advertisements - No money changes hands
      No Alcohol - No Drugs - No Fire

      Contact: Sophia Letourneau sophialinus@... 954 984 4183
      http://browarddrumcircle.webs.com/
      http://sites.google.com/site/browarddrumcircle/