photo link to New Year Eve Party hosted by Jeff Rick, and Steve

  • Sophia Letourneau
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2011

      photo link to the super great New Year Eve Party hosted by Jeff Rick, and Steve

       home  photos  store  sharing
      Home  |  Photos  |  Store  |  Sharing
      Sophia has invited you to view some photos

      A note from Sophia:

      Hi-

      Check out my album on Snapfish - enjoy!
       view album
       Click to View My Album

      2010 Dec 31 NYE@JeffRickSteve
      75 photo(s)
      Save 20% off these gifts with coupon code SHAREALBUM .
       Save 20% off photo books
      Starting price $4.99
      Sale Price $3.99
       Save 20% off greeting cards
      As low as $1.45
      Sale Price $1.16
       Save 20% off mugs
      Starting price $9.99
      Sale Price $7.99
       Save 20% off calendars
      Starting price $14.99
      Sale Price $11.99
      facebook fan us on facebook twitter follow us on twitter
      Upload | Share | Shop | Contact us | Tell-A-Friend | Privacy Policy
      Manage your Account
      Your account
      View or edit photos
      Upload photos or videos
      Go Shopping!
      What's new
      Order Prints
      Create a Photo Book
      Need Help?
      Contact us
      FAQ's
      Check order status

      Snapfish and the Snapfish logo are trademarks of the Hewlett-Packard Company. All rights reserved.
      Snapfish, 303 Second Street, South Tower, Suite 500 San Francisco, CA 94107.

      * Must use coupon code SHAREALBUM at checkout to receive 20% off photo books, greeting cards, mugs, and calendars. Discount on photo books applies to first 20 pages only. Offer applies to mail-order purchases and cannot be used for in-store pick up. Taxes, shipping and handling charges apply. Offer applies to US customers only. Offer is valid for one time use only and may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion. Offer expires 7 days from reception of this email.
    • Mark Richards
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2011
        Alas, I cannot access Snapfish - guess I'll just have to see you all again in person. Best wishes for this New Year!