4:PM Saturday = Broward Drum Circle, 7/4/2009, 4:00 pm

  • BrowardDrumCircle@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2009
      Reminder from: BrowardDrumCircle Yahoo! Group

      Title: 4:PM Saturday = Broward Drum Circle

      Date: Saturday July 4, 2009
      Time: 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: Fern Forest Nature Park (in the picnic area)
      Street: 201 Lyons Road South
      City State Zip: Coconut Creek, Florida
      Phone: 954 984 4183
      Notes: Notes: Rain or Shine
      What: Drum Circle
      When: 4PM - Every Saturday afternoon
      Where: Fern Forest Nature Park (in the picnic area)
      201 South Lyons Road
      Coconut Creek

      (West side of Lyons Road just south of Atlantic Blvd.)

      The park closes at 6pm. We will be druming about one and a half hours and will be in the pavilion on the right side just before the first parking lot. Park your car and walk to the pavilion. Listen for the drums. Bring a drum or percussion if you can.

      Fern Forest is a small park and parking is limited so car pooling would be a good thing to do. We must be out of there before the park closes.

      Fern Forest rules: no advertisements - no money changes hands
      No Alcohol - No Drugs - No Fire

      Contact: Sophia Letourneau sophialinus@... 954 984 4183
      http://www.geocities.com/browarddrumcircle/
      BrowardDrumCircle-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

    • pixel brush
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2009
        wOw!...Next Drum Circle on the 4th of July!...and we made NO arangements NO PartyParty?...nor "NectarLibation"? I should ship my un-American butt on a conga raft to Guantanamo bay, for not mentioning it before...LOL!
        felix

        From: BrowardDrumCircle@yahoogroups.com
        To: BrowardDrumCircle@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 19:56:36 +0000
        Subject: [BrowardDrumCircle] 4:PM Saturday = Broward Drum Circle, 7/4/2009, 4:00 pm

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2009

          Happy 4th of July.

          I am here in Texas so for sure do have a party.

          Who would have thought no one organized a party.

          Did we even think about it last Saturday??

          So come with your party hats and drums and
           maybe some refreshments to share.
            Jay has the bug spray and Felix has the party spirit.
             Come early if you want.  Take photos if you remember.
               Just be out by 6 PM

          I'll be at the Baseball game with the Texas Rangers
           in an Air Conditioned Suit with Pete O'Brian.
            Who ever he is.  Where's my drum???

          I'll be back at Fern Forest on the 25th
           so keep on drumming while I'm gone.

          Goddess Love and Blessings :))