You're invited to view my photos!

  • Sophia Letourneau
    Message 1 of 27 , Apr 1, 2009

       home  photos  store  tips & tools

      you're invited to view Sophia's photos!

       Click to View My Album

      2008 November 15 Fern Forest
      (album 1 of 20)

      A note from
      Sophia :

      These are all the Drum Circle Photo Albums so far that I have created.

      I needed to move them from Kodak to Snapfish.

      The latest from Coral Springs Art Festival and the 4th Anniversary are included.

      enjoy

      I'd like to share my photos with you! When you're done, you can even upload and share your own photos.

      view photos

      • Share, store, and edit your photos for free
      • Make prints of your friend's photos for as low as 9¢ each
      • Turn photos into custom gifts
        - books, poster, mugs, and more
      notebookscardsmugs

      Snapfish and the Snapfish logo are trademarks of the Hewlett-Packard Company, All rights reserved.
      Snapfish, 303 Second Street, South Tower, Suite 500, San Francisco, CA 94107.

      If the 'view photos' button above does not work, copy and paste the link below into your browser
      http://www2.snapfish.com/share/p=14111238650515912/l=477564414/g=35000702/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB

    • Sophia Letourneau
      Message 2 of 27 , Apr 25, 2010
        You have 50 free prints*

         home  photos  store  sharing
        Sophia has invited you to view some photos
        Print this album - you have 50 free prints!

        A note from Sophia:

        Hi-

        here's a link to the may day - beltain celebration photos

        enjoy
         view album
         Click to View My Album

        10 April 24 May Day Ft Lauderd
        84 photo(s)
        Do more with Snapfish:
         Express Upload & Store Photos  Share the Way You Want to Share  Order 4�x6� Prints 9¢ Everyday  Create Easy Gifts at Unbeatable Value
        facebook fan us on facebook twitter follow us on twitter
        Upload | Share | Shop | Contact us | Privacy Policy

        Snapfish and the Snapfish logo are trademarks of the Hewlett-Packard Company, All rights reserved.
        Snapfish, 303 Second Street, South Tower, Suite 500, San Francisco, CA 94107.

        * This 50 free 4" x 6" prints offer is valid for new U.S. Snapfish customers only. New customers will receive 30 free 4" x 6" prints after registering for a new Snapfish account, and 20 more free 4" x 6" prints after the first photo upload. Offer applies to mail-order purchases only, and cannot be used for in-store pick-up. Taxes, shipping and handling charges may still apply. Offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer. 30 free 4" x 6" prints will expire 12/31/2010, and 20 free 4" x 6" prints will expire 60 days from first upload.
      • Sophia Letourneau
        Message 3 of 27 , May 31, 2010
          You have 50 free prints*

           home  photos  store  sharing
          Sophia has invited you to view some photos
          Print this album - you have 50 free prints!

          A note from Sophia:

          Hi-

          here is the link to the April Full Moon Drum Circle photos taken by Carol
           view album
           Click to View My Album

          2010April28 FullMoonDrumCircle
          8 photo(s)

          Message 4 of 27 , May 31, 2010
            You have 50 free prints*

             home  photos  store  sharing
            Sophia has invited you to view some photos
            Print this album - you have 50 free prints!

            A note from Sophia:

            Hi-

            I thought you might like to see this Album! Once you are done, you can order prints or create Photo Gifts. Enjoy!
             view album
             Click to View My Album

            2010May29 MyBackYardDrumCirce
            7 photo(s)

            Message 5 of 27 , Jul 26, 2010
              You have 50 free prints*

               home  photos  store  sharing
              Sophia has invited you to view some photos
              Print this album - you have 50 free prints!

              A note from Sophia:

              Hi-

              Full Moon Drum Circle photos from last night
              enjoy
               view album
               Click to View My Album

              2010July25 FullMoonDrumCircle
              9 photo(s)

              Message 6 of 27 , Aug 26, 2010
                You have 50 free prints*

                 home  photos  store  sharing
                Home  |  Photos  |  Store  |  Sharing
                Sophia has invited you to view some photos
                Print this album - you have 50 free prints!

                A note from Sophia:

                Hi-

                Here are the Photos that I attempted to send
                 view album
                 Click to View My Album

                2010 August 14 Fern Forest
                2 photo(s)
                Do more with Snapfish:
                 Express Upload & Store Photos  Share the Way You Want to Share  Order 4�x6� Prints 9¢ Everyday  Create Easy Gifts at Unbeatable Value
                facebook fan us on facebook twitter follow us on twitter
                Upload | Share | Shop | Contact us | Privacy Policy
                Manage your Account
                Your account
                View or edit photos
                Upload photos or videos
                Go Shopping!
                What's new
                Order Prints
                Create a Photo Book
                Need Help?
                Contact us
                FAQ's
                Check order status

                Message 7 of 27 , Aug 30, 2010
                  You have 50 free prints*

                   home  photos  store  sharing
                  Home  |  Photos  |  Store  |  Sharing
                  Sophia has invited you to view some photos
                  Print this album - you have 50 free prints!

                  A note from Sophia:

                  Hi-

                  Here are the Photographs from this past Saturday Drum Circle in Fern Forest.
                  It was another great Drum Circle.
                   view album
                   Click to View My Album

                  2010 August 28 Fern Forest
                  22 photo(s)

                  Message 8 of 27 , Sep 5, 2010
                    You have 50 free prints*

                     home  photos  store  sharing
                    Home  |  Photos  |  Store  |  Sharing
                    Sophia has invited you to view some photos
                    Print this album - you have 50 free prints!

                    A note from Sophia:

                    Hi-

                    After Fern Forest we went to my back medow for some more drumming, fire, food, and drinks. the rain sent us inside when it started to get dark. then we stayed inside to enjoy the a/c for the rest of the evening. so much fun, great drumming with lots of different drums, two guitars and a harmonica.
                     view album
                     Click to View My Album

                    2010 September 04 Sophia's
                    51 photo(s)

                    Message 9 of 27 , Sep 23, 2010
                      You have 50 free prints*

                       home  photos  store  sharing
                      Home  |  Photos  |  Store  |  Sharing
                      Sophia has invited you to view some photos
                      Print this album - you have 50 free prints!

                      A note from Sophia:

                      Hi-

                      Here are my Photos from the Tequesta Drum/Fire Circle last night. Once the flash was turned off my new camera all the photos taken were blury. Sorry about that.

                      You can view all the photos from Broward Drum Circle at:
                      http://browarddrumcircle.snapfish.com/snapfish

                      I thought you might like to see this Album! Once you are done, you can order prints or create Photo Gifts. Enjoy!
                       view album
                       Click to View My Album

                      2010 Sep 22 TequestaDrumCircle
                      92 photo(s)

                      Message 10 of 27 , Sep 30, 2010
                        You have 50 free prints*

                         home  photos  store  sharing
                        Home  |  Photos  |  Store  |  Sharing
                        Sophia has invited you to view some photos
                        Print this album - you have 50 free prints!

                        A note from Sophia:

                        Hi-

                        I thought you might like to see this Album! Once you are done, you can order prints or create Photo Gifts. Enjoy!
                         view album
                         Click to View My Album

                        2010 Sep 25 Pagan Pride Day
                        102 photo(s)

                        Message 11 of 27 , Nov 8, 2010
                          You have 50 free prints*

                           home  photos  store  sharing
                          Home  |  Photos  |  Store  |  Sharing
                          Sophia has invited you to view some photos
                          Print this album - you have 50 free prints!

                          A note from Sophia:

                          Hi-

                          Here is the link to the FPG photos...
                          No need to log in unless you want

                          Enjoy!
                           view album
                           Click to View My Album

                          2010 Nov 4-7 FPG
                          128 photo(s)

                          Message 12 of 27 , Jan 2, 2011
                            You have 50 free prints*

                             home  photos  store  sharing
                            Home  |  Photos  |  Store  |  Sharing
                            Sophia has invited you to view some photos
                            Print this album - you have 50 free prints!

                            A note from Sophia:

                            Hi-

                            here is a link for the NYE Party that will work with out the need to log in
                             view album
                             Click to View My Album

                            2010 Dec 31 NYE@JeffRickSteve
                            75 photo(s)

                            Message 13 of 27 , Jan 9, 2011
                              You have 50 free prints*

                               home  photos  store  sharing
                              Home  |  Photos  |  Store  |  Sharing
                              Sophia has invited you to view some photos
                              Print this album - you have 50 free prints!

                              A note from Sophia:

                              Hi-

                              Photos from the First Drum Circle at Fern Forest in 2011
                               view album
                               Click to View My Album

                              2011 January 08 Fern Forest
                              13 photo(s)

                              Message 14 of 27 , Jan 16, 2011
                                You have 50 free prints*

                                 home  photos  store  sharing
                                Home  |  Photos  |  Store  |  Sharing
                                Sophia has invited you to view some photos
                                Print this album - you have 50 free prints!

                                A note from Sophia:

                                Hi-

                                Great Time ... Eating, Drumming, Burning stuff... in My Back Yard
                                Celebrating One Year Anniversary of Closing on My Home.
                                 view album
                                 Click to View My Album

                                2011 January 15 My Back Yard

                                Message 15 of 27 , Jan 20, 2011
                                  You have 50 free prints*

                                   home  photos  store  sharing
                                  Home  |  Photos  |  Store  |  Sharing
                                  Sophia has invited you to view some photos
                                  Print this album - you have 50 free prints!

                                  A note from Sophia:

                                  Hi-

                                  January 19, 2011 Full Moon Drum Circle on Pompano Beach
                                  What a wonderful Full Moon

                                  see all of Broward Drum Circle Photos -
                                  All of the Photo Albums are on Snapfish in the
                                  Broward Drum Circle Group -
                                  One link lets you see all the Photo Albums - Enjoy

                                  BrowardDrumCircle Snapfish Link
                                  http://www1.snapfish.com/groups/browarddrumcircle/

                                   view album
                                   Click to View My Album

                                  2011 Jan19 FullMoonDrum Circle
                                  53 photo(s)

                                  Message 16 of 27 , Jan 30, 2011
                                    You have 50 free prints*

                                     home  photos  store  sharing
                                    Home  |  Photos  |  Store  |  Sharing
                                    Sophia has invited you to view some photos
                                    Print this album - you have 50 free prints!

                                    A note from Sophia:

                                    Hi-

                                    No need to log in. Lint to Photos of Fern Forest Drum Circle Jan 29, 2011
                                     view album
                                     Click to View My Album

                                    2011 Jan 29 Fern Forest
                                    6 photo(s)

                                    Message 17 of 27 , Jan 30, 2011
                                      You have 50 free prints*

                                       home  photos  store  sharing
                                      Home  |  Photos  |  Store  |  Sharing
                                      Sophia has invited you to view some photos
                                      Print this album - you have 50 free prints!

                                      A note from Sophia:

                                      Hi-

                                      No need to log in. Link to Photos of the Mid Winter Sun Celebration (Imbolc)
                                      held at the UUCFL Jan 29, 2011
                                       view album
                                       Click to View My Album

                                      2011 Jan 29 Mid Winter Imbolc
                                      44 photo(s)

                                      Message 18 of 27 , Mar 14, 2011
                                        You have 50 free prints*

                                         home  photos  store  sharing
                                        Home  |  Photos  |  Store  |  Sharing
                                        Sophia has invited you to view some photos
                                        Print this album - you have 50 free prints!

                                        A note from Sophia:

                                        Hi-

                                        Here are the photos from mulching the labyrinth.. thanks for all the great help
                                         view album
                                         Click to View My Album

                                        2011 March 13 Labyrinth
                                        48 photo(s)

                                        Message 19 of 27 , Mar 20, 2011
                                          You have 50 free prints*

                                           home  photos  store  sharing
                                          Home  |  Photos  |  Store  |  Sharing
                                          Sophia has invited you to view some photos
                                          Print this album - you have 50 free prints!

                                          A note from Sophia:

                                          Hi-

                                          Photos of the 'Super Full Moon' Rising Drum Circle - Pompano Beach
                                           view album
                                           Click to View My Album

                                          2011 Mar 19 Full MoonDrumCirle
                                          39 photo(s)

                                          Message 20 of 27 , Mar 21, 2011
                                            You have 50 free prints*

                                             home  photos  store  sharing
                                            Home  |  Photos  |  Store  |  Sharing
                                            Sophia has invited you to view some photos
                                            Print this album - you have 50 free prints!

                                            A note from Sophia:

                                            Hi-

                                            Photos of Spring Equinox Tequesta Drum Circle - Hugh Birch Park... Enjoy
                                             view album
                                             Click to View My Album

                                            2011 Mar 20 SpringEquinox
                                            72 photo(s)

                                            Message 21 of 27 , Mar 28, 2011
                                              You have 50 free prints*

                                               home  photos  store  sharing
                                              Home  |  Photos  |  Store  |  Sharing
                                              Sophia has invited you to view some photos
                                              Print this album - you have 50 free prints!

                                              A note from Sophia:

                                              Hi-

                                              2011 March 26 My Back Yard Drum Circle with Fire
                                               view album
                                               Click to View My Album

                                              2011 March 26 My Back Yard
                                              38 photo(s)

                                              Message 22 of 27 , Mar 28, 2011
                                                You have 50 free prints*

                                                 home  photos  store  sharing
                                                Home  |  Photos  |  Store  |  Sharing
                                                Sophia has invited you to view some photos
                                                Print this album - you have 50 free prints!

                                                A note from Sophia:

                                                Hi-

                                                2011 March 26 Fern Forest Drum Circle - 6th Year Anniversary
                                                 view album
                                                 Click to View My Album

                                                2011 March 26 Fern Forest
                                                46 photo(s)

                                                Message 23 of 27 , Apr 10, 2011
                                                  You have 50 free prints*

                                                   home  photos  store  sharing
                                                  Home  |  Photos  |  Store  |  Sharing
                                                  Sophia has invited you to view some photos
                                                  Print this album - you have 50 free prints!

                                                  A note from Sophia:

                                                  Hi-

                                                  Here is a link to the Fern Forest Photos from last Saturday.
                                                  You should be able to view them with out having to log in.
                                                   view album
                                                   Click to View My Album

                                                  2011 April 09 Fern Forest

                                                  Message 24 of 27 , May 7, 2011
                                                    You have 50 free prints*

                                                     home  photos  store  sharing
                                                    Home  |  Photos  |  Store  |  Sharing
                                                    Sophia has invited you to view some photos
                                                    Print this album - you have 50 free prints!

                                                    A note from Sophia:

                                                    Hi-

                                                    Here's the link from today's photos with our fan club 'Fruit of the Spirit Ministries'
                                                     view album
                                                     Click to View My Album

                                                    2011May07 FernForestDrumCircle
                                                    17 photo(s)