4:PM Saturday = Broward Drum Circle, 10/4/2008, 4:00 pm

  • BrowardDrumCircle@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2008
      Reminder from: BrowardDrumCircle Yahoo! Group

      Title: 4:PM Saturday = Broward Drum Circle

      Date: Saturday October 4, 2008
      Time: 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: Fern Forest Nature Park (in the picnic area)
      Street: 201 Lyons Road South
      City State Zip: Coconut Creek, Florida
      Phone: 954 984 4183
      Notes: Notes: Rain or Shine
      What: Drum Circle
      When: 4PM - Every Saturday afternoon
      Where: Fern Forest Nature Park (in the picnic area)
      201 South Lyons Road
      Coconut Creek

      (West side of Lyons Road just south of Atlantic Blvd.)

      The park closes at 6pm. We will be druming about one and a half hours and will be in the pavilion on the right side just before the first parking lot. Park your car and walk to the pavilion. Listen for the drums. Bring a drum or percussion if you can.

      Fern Forest is a small park and parking is limited so car pooling would be a good thing to do. We must be out of there before the park closes.

      Fern Forest rules: no advertisements - no money changes hands
      No Alcohol - No Drugs - No Fire

      Contact: Sophia Letourneau sophialinus@... 954 984 4183
      http://www.geocities.com/browarddrumcircle/
      BrowardDrumCircle-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

    • Grace Greenberg
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2008
        Take me off this mailing list.  I have just received three of the same messages in a short time.  PLEASE -- I want out!

        Date: Saturday October 4, 2008
        Time: 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
[...]

        Edit reminder options

        Gotta Go, Gotta Dance