Photos from Robbies friend

  • sophialinus@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2008
      You have been invited to view Sophia's photos!
      If you can't see the pictures in this email, click here to see it in a web browser:
      http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=vipsaaz.55nizpi3&x=0&y=36rdkz&localeid=en_US
      Sophia has shared photos with you.
      Click to view my photos
      2008 July 12 Broward Drum Circle
      (1 album)

      These were taken in July

      You're invited to view my online photos at the Gallery. Enjoy!

      - Sophia

      Do more with these photos!
      Buy Kodak printsCreate a collageCreate a mini photo bookCreate mugs
      Buy Kodak prints Create a collage Create a mini photo book Create mugs
      ©Kodak, 2008. All rights reserved.