yes you did

  • Richard Ryal
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2005

      The Broward Drum Circle did an exceptional job at Coral Springs ’ Our Town festival. There was rhythm on the stage, on the dance area, there were dancers on the stage, on the dance area, there were young and old dancing. What more proof does anyone need?

      The drum works because it is hollow. The drummers were hollow. This is a great accomplishment.

      - Richard