Vannah, Varner 1797

  • Joy Jordan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2000
      I am looking for the parentage or any other information concerning John
      Varner who married Margaret Montgomery 30 Jan 1797. Was their son, James,
      the same person who married Mary Cunningham 5 Nov 1828? Was Mary Cunningham
      the daughter of John Cunningham and Mary Murray, married 4 July 1786, and
      had a daughter, Mary 1 Aug 1797 ? Any help would be appreciated. Joy
      Jordan