Re: Vital Records of Old Bristol and Nobleboro in the County of Lincoln,

  • Linda Wade
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 23, 2000
      That would be great! If anyone knows where this shop might be, or a phone
      number that I could try, I would certainly appreciate it. Perhaps a phone
      number for someone at the Maine Historical Society? Damariscotta is about a
      two hour drive for me, so I certainly wouldn't mind driving to pick it up.
      I know there are many entries in this set pertaining to Sidelinger (my main
      search) and I'm sure others I can use as well. Thanks John!
      Linda

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 23, 2000
        Sunday 23 January

        For: "Linda Wade" <lindawade@...>

        > That would be great! If anyone knows where this shop might be
        MAINE COAST BOOK SHOP 1-207-563-3207, Main St., Damariscotta 04543
        > Perhaps a phone number for someone at the Maine Historical Society?
        PHONE: 1-207-774-1822, Head Librarian is Nick Noyes

        Best,
        Paula Harvard