Re: Need help locating a book....

  • Andy & Diane Anderson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2000
      lindawade@... wrote:

      > From: lindawade@...
      >
      > Can anyone here help me locate of copy of:
      >
      > "Old Bristol and Nobleboro Maine Vital Records"
      > (Dewey Index # 974.157 V2d Vol. 1).
      >
      > Would appreciate any help. Thanks.
      > Linda

      I don't know if you want to purchase or browse, but WebCats returned this info
      for the state of Maine and you can search any other state to find a library
      nearby. Webcats URL is at end of note. Good luck.

      http://www.lights.com/webcats/

      Andy in foggy California

      Title: Vital records of old Bristol and Nobleboro in the county of Lincoln,
      Maine, including the present towns of Bremen,
      Damariscotta, South Bristol, and the Plantation of Monhegan.
      Author:
      Dodge, Christine (Huston) ed.
      For similar materials, try:
      Registers of births, etc.--Bristol, Me.
      Registers of births, etc.--Nobleboro, Me.
      Other Information:
      Publisher: [Portland?] 1947-51.
      Location:
      Bowdoin College. F29.B82 D6