Need help locating a book....

  • lindawade@mediaone.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2000
      Can anyone here help me locate of copy of:

      "Old Bristol and Nobleboro Maine Vital Records"
      (Dewey Index # 974.157 V2d Vol. 1).

      Would appreciate any help. Thanks.
      Linda
    • Andy & Diane Anderson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 22, 2000
        lindawade@... wrote:

        > From: lindawade@...
        >
        > Can anyone here help me locate of copy of:
        >
        > "Old Bristol and Nobleboro Maine Vital Records"
        > (Dewey Index # 974.157 V2d Vol. 1).
        >
        > Would appreciate any help. Thanks.
        > Linda

        I don't know if you want to purchase or browse, but WebCats returned this info
        for the state of Maine and you can search any other state to find a library
        nearby. Webcats URL is at end of note. Good luck.

        http://www.lights.com/webcats/

        Andy in foggy California

        Title: Vital records of old Bristol and Nobleboro in the county of Lincoln,
        Maine, including the present towns of Bremen,
        Damariscotta, South Bristol, and the Plantation of Monhegan.
        Author:
        Dodge, Christine (Huston) ed.
        For similar materials, try:
        Registers of births, etc.--Bristol, Me.
        Registers of births, etc.--Nobleboro, Me.
        Other Information:
        Publisher: [Portland?] 1947-51.
        Location:
        Bowdoin College. F29.B82 D6