Arnold spouses

  • John Arnold
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2000
      I have a Mary Arnold (b. 06/06/1806 in Hope, ME) and
      an Almira Arnold (b. 02/18/1808 in Hope, Me.
      Both may have been married to a man named Wentwworth.
      Mary and Almira were sisterss and daughters of William
      Arnold and wife Polly. A third sister was Sarah Arnold
      (10/07/1812 in Hope, Me) who may have been married lto
      a man named J Spear. A fourth sister, Elizabeth Arnold
      ( b. 09/17/1813 in Hope< ME) may have been married to
      a man named Lordway.

      Does anyone have information about Wentworth, Spear,
      or Lordway lliving in the Hope-Bristol- Waldoboro area
      at during this time period?

      Thanks.
      John N. Arnold
      http://im.yahoo.com