Re: Loyalists

  • NStrands@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 28, 1999
      Hello,
      I have been following this discussion with interest. My ancestor Jacob
      Jung/Young, was part of the Waldoboro German colony with his father and
      siblings. He received a land grant in New Brunswick and is listed as having
      been part of the King's Orange Rangers. However, he also spent some time in
      Marblehead, Mass. as it was there that he married Rachel Ferguson. It is
      interesting to speculate that he may have been at Penobscot (and apparently,
      Rachel and the children too!)
      Nikki Strandskov
      Minneapolis