arnold/levensalor

  • John Arnold
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 1999
      Hello,

      Is there anyone who has information abvout Arnolds and
      Levensalors in the Waldoboro, Bristol, and Hope area?
      If so please contact me at arnold_jn@...

      John Arnold

      =====
    • Jeanne Martin-Chown
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 9, 1999
        Hi John. Lincoln County Probate Records 1760 - 1800 has the following on
        Arnolds: Friederick Arnold, of Waldoborough, a witness to the will of John
        Walch 22 Nov 1790; Frederik Arnold, of Waldoborough, a witness to will of
        Henry Kaler 25 April 1794. Also, Thomas Arnold, of Bristol, surety to
        estate of Timothy Kimball, 16 Jan 1788; Thomas Arnold, of Bristol, inventory
        of Charles Martin, late of Cushing, 5 October 1797. Not much there but at
        least the names appear! -Jeanne