Reposting my lines

  • WLander@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 1999
      Hi folks:
      This is a copy of my post when I originally subscribed. Nothings changed.

      SIDENSBERGER - SIDENSPARKER, FRIDERIECH, DEMUTH, WELLER

      I daughter out at Mary Sidensparker, b. 08 Dec 1790 in Waldoboro, Lincoln
      Co., ME, who married 30 July 1810 to (1) Jedidiah Newcomb and in 1821 to (2)
      Josiah Twitchell of Burnham, ME as his third wife. Mary died in Burnham on
      13 Oct 1868. She was the daughter of John Sidensberger and Katherine Demuth.
      Whitiker and Horlacher incorrectly assign this marriage to Mary dau. of
      Charles Seidensberger, however her age at death indicates that it was Mary
      dau. of John, b. 1790, rather than her niece Mary, dau of Charles, who was
      b. in 1802.
      Josiah Twitchell had previously married (1) Catherine Sidensparker bef
      1809. She was also the dau. of John and Katherine and the elder sister of
      Mary. Josiah married (2) Comfort Pierce about 1815
      I am indebted to Joan Brown for the information on these lines.She is a
      former resident of Belfast, ME and a descendant of Mary Sidensparker and (1)
      Jedidiah Newcomb
      Bill Lander
      Cleveland, TN