Re: Hello Everyone

  • Tom Elliott
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 1999
      Since I joined this list, I have had every intention of posting my one
      Broadbay line, but have run in to time management factor. It seems that my
      boss would like for me to work for him, too. <g>

      Okay, enough levity, here is MY Broadbay line as best as I can ascertain:

      I. John Henry Benner, of Taunus Gebirge, Germany and his wife, Margaret
      ____________

      II. Jacob Benner, b. 18 September 1757 in Waldoboro, ME, m. Anna Mary
      ___________ in September 1776, in Waldoboro, ME. Anna Mary ____________
      was b. 18 June 1757 in Waldoboro.

      III. Margareta Benner, b. August 1783 in Waldoboro, ME m. Seth Tilden on
      22 December 1806 in Lincolnville, Waldo Co., ME (Seth was b. 3 November
      1777 in Canton, MA as the s/o Nathaniel & Sarah (Puffer) Tilden). Of their
      nine children, my ancestor was Elihu Tilden. Elihu and his wife, Nancy
      Nutt, settled in the Camden/Rockport area of what is now Knox County.

      If you would like further descent of my line, please let me know and I will
      gladly provide it. I didn't want to elaborate any further than absolutely
      necessary.

      Thanks for your list. I am finding it VERY interesting and informative.

      Sincerely,
      Tom Elliott
      Waldo Couunty USGENWEB Co-Ordinator