French family from Waldoboro

  • Qusan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2012
      Hi I am Sue, and new to your group. I am very interested in the history of Waldoboro and where and how I fit into it. Especially the French Cemetary on the Genthner Road in West Waldoboro. My 3rd great grandfather was William French. It would appear he had changed his name from William Nash III in 1848. If anyone has any info on that I would love to hear. Also anyone that has ancestors buried in that cemetary I would love to share!