Re: Broad Bay Pioneers

  • Marion Leska
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 21, 1999
      Irene,
      There are lots of Clarks in Prospect, Maine; which isn't far from
      Waldoboro--Old Broad Bay area.
      Marion Whitney Leska
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 15, 2001
        I am interested in finding my relatives. this is the information
        that I have: grandfather George Hahn dob 1903 and his father was
        Frank Hahn dob 1858. If you have any info please advise.
        Thanks...Julie

        -- In BroadBayMEGen@y..., ksid14@... wrote:
        > All:
        >
        > I have the "Bible"; aka Broad Bay Pioneers, by Wilford W. Whitaker
        and Gary T. Horlacher, if anyone would like me to look up a certain
        individual. I'd be glad to help

        > Kathy Sidlinger
      • Kathy Sidlinger
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 18, 2001
          Hi Julie!

          Unfortunately, this book only includes 18th century settlers.....there are
          quite a few Hahn's listed, so if you get back any further let me know and
          I'll be more than happy to see if I can trace them to those listed in the
          book!

          Good Luck
          Kathy
          > I am interested in finding my relatives. this is the information
          > that I have: grandfather George Hahn dob 1903 and his father was
          > Frank Hahn dob 1858. If you have any info please advise.
          > Thanks...Julie
          >
          > -- In BroadBayMEGen@y..., ksid14@... wrote:
          > > All:
          > >
          > > I have the "Bible"; aka Broad Bay Pioneers, by Wilford W. Whitaker
          > and Gary T. Horlacher, if anyone would like me to look up a certain
          > individual. I'd be glad to help
          > >
          > > Kathy Sidlinger

        • birckenbeuhl
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 15, 2003
            Kathy:
            Could you please look up Johannes Deitrich Birckenbeuhl or anyone of
            that surname. Be advised in the midatlantic states the surname has
            mutated significantly over time.

            Ray Berkebile

            raymond.berkebile@...