Re: Broad Bay Pioneers

  • Lynn914@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 21, 1999
      Hello and Welcome Irene to Broad Bay ME Gen.

      Thanks for posting your connection and ancestors as well as offering to do
      lookups in the books you mentioned.
      I hope someone on the list will be able to help you get passed your
      brickwalls.

      Lynn Whitney
    • Marion Leska
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 21, 1999
        Irene,
        There are lots of Clarks in Prospect, Maine; which isn't far from
        Waldoboro--Old Broad Bay area.
        Marion Whitney Leska
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 15 11:05 AM
          I am interested in finding my relatives. this is the information
          that I have: grandfather George Hahn dob 1903 and his father was
          Frank Hahn dob 1858. If you have any info please advise.
          Thanks...Julie

          -- In BroadBayMEGen@y..., ksid14@... wrote:
          > All:
          >
          > I have the "Bible"; aka Broad Bay Pioneers, by Wilford W. Whitaker
          and Gary T. Horlacher, if anyone would like me to look up a certain
          individual. I'd be glad to help

          > Kathy Sidlinger
        • Kathy Sidlinger
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 18 7:14 PM
            Hi Julie!

            Unfortunately, this book only includes 18th century settlers.....there are
            quite a few Hahn's listed, so if you get back any further let me know and
            I'll be more than happy to see if I can trace them to those listed in the
            book!

            Good Luck
            Kathy
            > I am interested in finding my relatives. this is the information
            > that I have: grandfather George Hahn dob 1903 and his father was
            > Frank Hahn dob 1858. If you have any info please advise.
            > Thanks...Julie
            >
            > -- In BroadBayMEGen@y..., ksid14@... wrote:
            > > All:
            > >
            > > I have the "Bible"; aka Broad Bay Pioneers, by Wilford W. Whitaker
            > and Gary T. Horlacher, if anyone would like me to look up a certain
            > individual. I'd be glad to help
            > >
            > > Kathy Sidlinger

          • birckenbeuhl
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 15, 2003
              Kathy:
              Could you please look up Johannes Deitrich Birckenbeuhl or anyone of
              that surname. Be advised in the midatlantic states the surname has
              mutated significantly over time.

              Ray Berkebile

              raymond.berkebile@...