Re: [BroadBayMEGen] Re: schwartz

  • Benner
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 18, 2007
      From: "Patty" <nynexesa@...
      To: <BroadBayMEGen@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2007 8:52 PM
      Subject: [BroadBayMEGen] schwartz

      My great grandfather was Melvin Schwartz/Black. Any info?
      "Patty"

      To: BroadBayMEGen@yahoogroups.com
      From: benner3@...
      Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 23:27:30 -0500
      Subject: Re: [BroadBayMEGen] schwartz

      "Patty",
      In all the thousands of known gravestones in any of the cemeteries in
      Waldoboro, Maine
      there are none inscribed with the name of Melville, or Melvin, Schwartz or
      Black.

      -mark benner-
      benner@...
      or
      benner3@...

      In BroadBayMEGen@yahoogroups.com, Patty Johnson <nynexesa@...> wrote:

      Hi, Melvin is actually buried in the Ridge Cemetery in Martinsville
      ( part of St. George) My grandmother told me that when she was little
      in the 1910s their house in Waldoboro burned down (some road off of
      Manktown rd) and they moved to St george. Not sure why there or how he
      met his wife, who was from NY/VT. I am interested in finding his
      family graves. I believe his parents were jacob and Jershua. patty

      Patty Johnson