schwartz

  • Patty
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 15, 2007
      My great grandfather was Melvin Schwartz/Black. Any info?
    • Erica Jacobs
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 15, 2007
        Hi Patty,

        What year was Melvin born in? I have a Melville/ Melvin Schwartz/ Black listed in my genealogy records born in 1851.

        Erica

        On Dec 15, 2007 8:52 PM, Patty < nynexesa@...> wrote:

        My great grandfather was Melvin Schwartz/Black. Any info?

      • Benner
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 15, 2007
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 16, 2007
            Hi, Melvin is actually buried in the Ridge Cemetery in Martinsville ( part of St. George) My grandmother told me that when she was little in the 1910s their house in Waldoboro burned down (some road off of Manktown rd) and they moved to St george. Not sure why there or how he met his wife, who was from NY/VT. I am interested in finding his family graves. I believe his  parents were jacob and Jershua. patty

            Patty Johnson

            Education is the most important subject which we as people, can be engaged in..--Abraham Lincoln

            > To: BroadBayMEGen@yahoogroups.com
            > From: benner3@...
            > Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 23:27:30 -0500
            > Subject: Re: [BroadBayMEGen] schwartz

            Don't get caught with egg on your face. Play Chicktionary! Check it out!
          • Patty
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 18, 2007
              Does anyone know where Jacob and Jershua (Deal) Schwartz are buried? ---

              In BroadBayMEGen@yahoogroups.com, Patty Johnson <nynexesa@...> wrote:

              > Hi, Melvin is actually buried in the Ridge Cemetery in Martinsville
              ( part of St. George) My grandmother told me that when she was little
              in the 1910s their house in Waldoboro burned down (some road off of
              Manktown rd) and they moved to St george. Not sure why there or how he
              met his wife, who was from NY/VT. I am interested in finding his
              family graves. I believe his parents were jacob and Jershua. patty

              > Patty Johnson
              >
              > Education is the most important subject which we as people, can be
              engaged in..--Abraham Lincoln

              > > To: BroadBayMEGen@yahoogroups.com
              > > From: benner3@...
              > > Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 23:27:30 -0500