[BroadBayMEGen] Reunion: Peters - White - Boullie/Bulley - Suitter of Maine/NB

  • Angel Bittues
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2007
      My William Peters was born in New Brunswick - at the time early 1783- early1800's they were Loyalists that were deported to New Brunswick, the family originally was deported from the New York Area. And they had brought some of their "slaves" with them to New Brunswick.

      I don't know of a related branch that moved into the area of Waldoboro or Warren 1800-1900, I would rather think they would be of the Peters line that came up from Massachusetts;  which is not related to my knowledge.

      I posted to this list because I know there are "cousins" in that area now, and felt some may see the notice.  Some of the lines have daughtered out - and I have not been able to find all of their children.

      Angel