Shumans

  • dickw4497
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2007
      I am searching for the tie between my GGG Grandfather William Shuman
      who is buried in Thorndyke Cemetery near Watermans Beach, South
      Thomaston, Maine, and Schumans (Shumans) in Waldoboro. He died Nov
      28, 1874(78 years, 10 mos, 12 das) I believe that his ancestors were
      on the Elizabeth in 1753. I have the book "Broad Bay Pioneers". I
      don't know of any connection to Belinda Shuman.

      Thank you, Dick Wright