Ewell

  • lynnwhitney
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2006
      n researching one of my ancestors surnames, I found that the EWELL
      family of
      Henry Ewell and Mary Benson moved from Scituate, Mas to Broadbay.
      Henry was born
      in abt. 1735 in Scituateand died in 1807 in Waldoboro. This was the
      start of the
      Ewell line in Maine.

      I understand that Henry was a Private in Capt. Thomas Starret's
      Detachment from
      Col. Mason Wheaton's Regiment.

      I would hope to discover more family data about Henry and his
      descendents by my
      joining your group.

      Don Hawkins