Mank Surname

  • lambysue
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 16 6:29 PM
      My GGGGrandfather was George Mank, married to Lucy Vose. They had a son
      Erastus Mank, b.1833, d. 1898. married to Elizabeth Collamer. I have no
      info on George except that he came from Waldoboro. Would anyone have
      any information on this line of Mank. My Grandfather, Hollis Mank was
      listed in one Census as Mink (which is incorrect). I live on the West
      Coast and am hoping someone might be able to help me. Thank you in
      advance! Bonnie
    • Russell Orff
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 29 2:45 PM
        --- In BroadBayMEGen@yahoogroups.com, "lambysue" <lambysue@...> wrote:

        > My GGGGrandfather was George Mank, married to Lucy Vose. They had a
        son
        > Erastus Mank, b.1833, d. 1898. married to Elizabeth Collamer. I have
        no
        > info on George except that he came from Waldoboro. Would anyone have
        > any information on this line of Mank. My Grandfather, Hollis Mank was
        > listed in one Census as Mink (which is incorrect). I live on the West
        > Coast and am hoping someone might be able to help me. Thank you in
        > advance! Bonnie

        Bonnie
        I do'nt have any info on Mank, but I do have on Elizabrth Collamer:
        please let me know if you are interested.
        Russell
      • B. R.
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 29 6:47 PM
          Hi Russell,

          Yes, I'm interested in information for Elizabeth Collamer (Collamore). Thank you so much!

          Bonnie