Re: [BroadBayMEGen] Digest Number 126

  • Mark Benner
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2006
      Mike,
      ...because of your flower "incident" I had put you into my Blocked Sender List. I then wrote the Administrator about this.
      She then told me you wished info on Benner and Feyler, (There are thousands, you know.), and I have tons of info. Please be specific as to what you want and, please, no more "flower business".
      -benner-