Re: [BroadBayMEGen] Digest Number 126

  • Mike Daigle
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2006
      Hello Cousins,

      I'm interested in finding out information about the following families: Feyler and Benner. Thanks,

      Mike Daigle
    • Mark Benner
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 23, 2006
        Mike,
        ...because of your flower "incident" I had put you into my Blocked Sender List. I then wrote the Administrator about this.
        She then told me you wished info on Benner and Feyler, (There are thousands, you know.), and I have tons of info. Please be specific as to what you want and, please, no more "flower business".
        -benner-