Re: [BroadBayMEGen] Digest Number 124

  • Mike Daigle
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2006
      Love to see them Mark. show me how. Mike
                 From: "benner55" <benner3@...>

      Message: 1
         Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 17:38:05 -0000
         From: "benner55" <benner3@...>
      Subject: PICTURES! and CEMETERIES!

         Created PHOTO ALBUM today of old Waldoboro pictures I've collected.
      Check it out, (it's free to view!)
      Feel free to add to the album....

         Also, am wrapping up my research on ALL Waldoboro cemeteries for
      forthcoming new book, "Waldoboro Cemeteries", perhaps to be published
      in one year from now.
         Last call for anyone who may have information not known to the
      general public on who may be buried in many of these smaller, secret,
      almost unknown cemeteries.
         Most of our first generation immigrant ancestors' burial places
      are unaccounted for. Lots of the second generation are also missing.
      I have many cemeteries that contain only fieldstones, no names, and
      deed research only worsens the "scientific process of elimination" as
      to who may be buried within! (Examples; The Mink cemetery in South
      Waldoboro, the very old cemetery on the Weaver property, the small
      old Bornheimer farm cemetery which contains the graves of two or
      three American Revolution and Civil War veterans, etc.)
         My extensive database is based on stone by stone recording and
      compared to 1930's, 40's, and 50's M.O.C.A. recordings. Old town
      records, vital records, and multiple histories consulted. Deed
      research at the Lincoln County courthouse has also been very
      informative and beneficial as to when some of these cemeteries were
      established, by whom, and whose property was set aside for these
      burial grounds.
         -Mark Benner-
         benner3@...

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/