RE: Hi everybody

  • bluesma36
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12, 2005
      Just visiting. Wanted to see what was new. Is this site new or have I
      missed it in the past? I recognize my postings but not the site.

      Seems like a great addition. Keep up the great work.
    • Lynn91450@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 13, 2005
        Our list is still active. People are joining but not posting.Currently, we have 75 members who are interested in genealogy in Broad Bay, Maine. Everyone should feel free to post their brick walls to the list. We are fortunate to have people who will do lookups.

        Lynn Whitney
        List Moderator