Re: [BroadBayMEGen] BBP: Willing to do look-ups

  • Lynn91450@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2004
      Thanks for volunteering to do lookups for our members. Hopefully, the information they receive will help members break down some brick walls. If you get swamped with requests let us know. Hopefully, request for information will be for one family at a time.

      Thanks again for doing these lookups.

      Lynn Whitney
      List Moderator